* 465,332 Meals for Cats/Dogs at Arizona Non-profit Agencies, Churches, Coalitions, Disasters
* 235,465 Meals for Service Dogs 20,487 Meals for Pets of Terminally/Chronically ill
* 10,500 pounds of pet food (including Veterinary Food) to Arizona Emergency Rural/Senior/ Ill/injured Animal 501c3s
* $20,203 dollars worth of leashes, collars, bowls, beds, toys, jackets, etc - Arizona Veterans/Disaster
* $1550 for other species like birds, turtles guinea pigs, rabbits... Arizona Veterans/Disasters
* 1890 Hours of education in animal safety, health, and disaster provided through out Arizona.
Donors, see extra information at Guidestar Link IRS 990's/Platinum Status
Volunteer for 3 minutes on line! Value us? Post a Review here.
We work with the BEST: partners to biuild Community:. Click link. .
*A small percentage of animals were transferred to other shelters for adoption or were lost pets returned to their owners.
**A shelter’s “Live Release Rate” is the number of live outcomes divided by the number of total outcomes. CAT gives every cat in our care the time and support they need to find a loving home. However, because we take in some very vulnerable and sick cats and kittens—including newborn orphaned kittens—some of the cats in our care do pass away or are humanely euthanized to end suffering due to incurable disease.
649 Cats came into our care
249 Dogs came into our care
633 Cats went to loving homes*
249 Dogs went to loving homes*
898 total came into our care
882 total went to loving homes*
Live Release Rate**: 98%